ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE CAMIO SCHOLARSHIP FUND.
The CAMIO SCHOLARSHIP FUND stands for “Come and Make It! Organization Scholarship.” This fund is intended to promote accessible hands-on education for underserved youth in Kendall County. This fund will allow a student that can not afford classes to enter ANY program, class, or workshop based on merit and interest over finances.
You’ve now found the unisex staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!